Monday, December 15, 2014

One miracle




Hello everyone!

I might not have that much time today to write because today is transfers! So I´m just gonna do a little copy and paste from my mom´s email :)
"My companion is leaving to the canary islands! and hermana Grovers companion is going to Vigo in the north. and guess what..... I´m training again!!! I´m really excited!! so that means tomorrow I´ll be going and picking up my new companion. Hermana Pavez (my argentinian companion) is coming here to be with Hermana Grover... and they will be training a new sister too! So they will be in a trio for three weeks until Hermana Grover goes home and then Hermana pavez wtih stay here and finish the training of the new sister. So crazy things are happening but it will be fun."

One miracle that happened this week was with a young woman from the ward named Sarah. She is 18 years old and turns 19 in March. Her mom is a ward missionary so she is always helping us on visits. Her mom has been kind of worried about her because she hasn´t been showing much enthusiasm about church so my companion and I decided to invite her to come out to some lessons with us. The first time she came she seemed to really like in and the second time she came our lesson ended up failing so we had a Missionary Work lesson with her. The next day we saw here mom and she came up and asked us "What did you say to Sarah last night? She came home all glowing and happy and then told me she had been thinking and she wants to go on a mission!" We saw them both here on Sunday and they told us that she started her papers and Zully just started crying. She said she had been praying a long time for this to happened. It was such an amazing experience and we really felt like tools in God´s hands. Miracles exist!


That´s it for this week! More on the week to come:)
MUCHO AMOR
Hermana Fuller








No comments:

Post a Comment