Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Shifting our focus to service

Hey mom!

 Sorry I have no time this week to write to everyone. Do you remember me talking about the ladies that worked at the Florería. Well, Marta and her family planned this whole excursion and they drove us all around Gijón and such. It was SO much fun but we ran out of time and didn´t get the chance to write. I loved hearing all of your e-mails and sorry I can´t reply more. We are shifting our focus to service so if you have any ideas at all PLEASE let me know :) and here is a little clip from the letter to the president. 

"I would just like to share the highlight of our week, Our new investigator Ricky. We met Ricky in a locutorio where we ended up teaching him the first lesson. This week we have been able to consistently teach him and he has progressed really quickly. He is from Ghana and is muslim but he has the biggest desire to learn more about the things of God. He said he chose to be muslim because all of the different christian religions interpreted the scriptures differently from each other... He relates a lot to the story of Joseph Smith. Our last lesson we had with him we challenged him to pray about getting baptized. I am very faithful and excited to see what happens with him. It has truly been an honor to teach him so far." 

I love you all and I´m praying for you! Can´t wait to talk to you so soon!!!!

Hermana Ariana Fuller

No comments:

Post a Comment