Tuesday, December 17, 2013

NEXT P-DAY IS CHRISTMAS

Dear Family and Friends, 

NEXT PDAY IS CHRISTMAS!!!!! I am so excited to be able to Skype you!!! Also, it will be my 5 month mission birthday the 24th! Craziness! 
  
 Right now our main focuses are working with the members and service. We are trying to fortify the members by helping them learn to serve one another as well as their family and friends. We have been visiting all of the members of the branch to see how they are doing with our branch goals to share the gospel and also if their is anything we can do to help or serve them. One thing that really impresses me about this ward is that all of the members are really passionate about their callings. I hope that we can get some of this same passion for the Obra misional. 

At this Christmas time I have been especially impressed with the example of Jesus Christ and how he was constantly serving. Everything He did was for Us. And Everything He did was the will of God. If we follow the spirit and God´s plan for us we will naturally be serving others as Christ did. I love being on the mission and having the calling to serve my brothers and sisters 24 hours a day. I pray continually to find opportunities of service and to become a better servant of God. 

I wish you all a very very FELIZ NAVIDAD. And family - Can´t wait to see your faces next week!!!!! 

Love,  
Hermana Fuller

Dear MOOoOooooommmmm (said singingly)

how are you and the family. Okay details for next week. We are going to be skyping around 4pm  (MY TIME) which I think will be about 10am   (YOUR TIME) Yayaya So be ready. Then my Pday ends at 6:30 so depending on when we start skyping we will have until that time!!! I am SO excited! And don´t worry Mom! if you want time where everyone leaves and we can just talk, we can do that too. Oh also BE ON YOUR EMAIL. Because I don´t have your skype information. I am going to try to make an account now and send you that information. 

Anyways about spain, here they celebrate the Three Kings. So the three kings that delivered Christ presents are the same ones that deliver them to the children here. But they also have Santa depending on the famliy- Also I´m sending you a package with these amazing christmas treats called Turrón. They onle sell them here during christmas time but they are AMAZING: I´m sending it to Utah because you´ll be there! 

As far as transfers and companions. I still have my same companion and she´s awesome! But i feel like this next transfer coming up I´ll be going. the next transfer is Januray 5. it´s a little nerve wracking but I think I´m up for a change. 

I can´t wait to see the house in Arizona. i am still not sure what I´m going to do when i get back but I still have a while so plenty of time for some personal revelation... I hope. haha 

I love you all and Im glad colling is doing better! Could you send me the russian tea recipe? Thank you!! LOVE YOU MOM!!!

AND TALK TO YOU NEXT WEEK ON SKYPE!!!

Love, y our Hija
Hermana fuller

No comments:

Post a Comment