Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Year Goals

Querida famila, 

It was so amazing to talk with you over skype! It seriously made the past few days so amazing. I was so blessed to be able to talk with you and share my testimony with you all. Only 6 more months till we can talk again... haha :)

The rest of my week has been great. I finally got my new Scriptures! Mom, Thank you so much. I will talk to Sister Jackson to figure it out but no worries. I love them. Also, Everyone that sent me anything at all MUCHAS GRACIAS. I seriously felt so loved this christmas. 

Welp, the work it still goes. We have had a few very promising first lessons this week with future investigators. And on Saturday all of the 5 lessons that we had planned went through!! Whaoo. That is a big deal. 

The past few weeks I have been thinking about the new year coming up. I am usually not a person to make new years resolutions, but the thought that this whole next year I´m going to be a missionary, really impressed me a lot. As I pondered about this I came up with two new years goals that I have set for myself:

1. Read all of the standard works this coming year. (ALL of them :))
2. Bear my testimony of my Savior, Jesus Christ, everyday. 

Now I will be accountable to all of you so that I make sure I do these goals. I would just like to leave you with my testimony. I know this church is true and that it is led by a living prophet of God. I know that God lives and loves each and every one of us so much. I pray every day to become more like my Savior so that I can truly be a witness and representative of him. Keep praying, reading your scriptures and attending church. And know that I am praying for each one of you everyday. 

Hermana Ariana Fuller

No comments:

Post a Comment