Monday, May 5, 2014

Simplify

Dear Mom


Thank you so much for all of the recipes and for the family history stuff! I´ll see what we can get going  here.


Welp, this is the last week of this transfer! How crazy is that? Really anything could happen next because both my companion and I have been here together for three transfers. So we will see what the Lord has in store for us now. My companion and I have also gotten super close. Everynight after we finish planning we end up having almost hour long deep gospel conversations until we realize we only have 15 minutes to get ready for bed. Also, contacting and teaching have gotten really funny lately because we keep saying the same things at the same time. Don´t know whether we´re super united or if we´ve just been together for too long. 

My companion and I have also been super inspired this past week to simplify everything. Our companionship study in the mornings has turned into arts and crafts time as we have been making a bunch of visual aids and coming up with ideas to really help our investigators understand the doctrine of the gospel. If you have any ideas for that (we´re talking on primary level - I remember you doing some really cool things when I was in primary. What was that thing that we made the treat inside the bag??) please let me know! Ps Mom, I think I take after you because my whole district here calls me the Primary President. 

As we all know, Fast sunday was yesterday. The past few months it has been really really hard for me to fast. And I believe the hardest fast I have ever had was yesterday. After only about 3 hours of fasting I literally felt like I was going to die I was So hungry! I told my companion multiple times that I didn´t think I was going to make it. Well, when we got home that night I took a mintue to say a quick prayer to ask for help with my fast or else I was really considering breaking it. After I knelt down and finished my prayer, immediately after I did not feel the hunger or thirst any more. I felt 100% completley fine. It is amazing the power the comes from a humble prayer of faith. God is always there willing to help us, He just aks us to get on our knees and ask. The next day I was able to bear my testimony to one of our investigators by sharing this experience. Isn´t God just so good us? 

I don´t have anymore time because we are going bowling! But Mom I love you so much and I can´t wait to skype with you on Sunday. I always love reading your emails.:)

Te Quiero Chica,
Hermana Ariana Fuller










No comments:

Post a Comment