Monday, August 4, 2014

I'm going to be training

Buenas Días,

Transfers!!! We found out transfers on Saturday night and.... I´m going to be Training!! I´m very excited, grateful, and humbled to have this opportunity. My current companion, hermana Pavez, will be staying here with me and my new companion for three weeks and then she will be going to Valladolid in the North-ish of Spain. (a lot of missionaries are going home early to start school so there are a few crazy things going on this transfer), Tomorrow we are going to pick up my new companion from the MTC:)  

This week my companion and I have had a lot of opportunities to give service. Many of the people we are working with are going through a lot of trials but we have been really blessed to be able to help them. I know that just having the spirit with us, blesses us with opportunities to serve others. 

I love being a missionary. Being here and serving God is such a beautiful and filling experience. I´m just so grateful I have six more months .I can´t even begin to describe the blessing that he has given me, especially from the mission. I recently started the new testament and I´m reading in Matthew. I´m loving learning about the saviours life. Yesterday in Sacrament meeting I bore my testimony. I think one of my favorite things about being a missionary is being able to bear your testimony multiple times every day. When I talk about Jesus Christ and teach his gospel in the lesson I just feel like the words that leave my mouth are cleansing me. I´ve really felt the power of the atonement from being in the Lord´s service.

Sorry this email is so short, but know that at least my prayers for you all are longer:)

con mucho Amor,
Hermana Fuller




No comments:

Post a Comment