Monday, February 10, 2014

Miracles are definately happening in Alcorcón

¡HOLA!

Once again this week I almost have no time, but I will do my best to be quick and tell you everything I can. This week has been great again and we´ve taught the most lessons this week than I ever have in my entire mission. We also had 5 of our investigators at church yesterday. Our chapel is so full that they are looking into finding another place for us to meet. Also, 3 brand new priesthood holders blessed and passed the Sacrament this past sunday. Miracles are definately happening in Alcorcón. 

Our investigators are also doing amazing. Joe is getting baptized this coming Saturday!!!! I couldn´t be more happy and excited for him. He has been through a lot in his life. Every time we meet with him he thanks us for sharing the gospel with him. I can´t wait to see this miracle take place. Me and both of my companions are definately feeling the pressure of the work. Every day I feel I need to work harder and do more because the Lord is coming. This feeling has become more and more aparent in our lessons. We recently had a lesson with our other African investigator, Canis. I felt the spirit so strong to tell him that he had to change his life and change it now. He doesn´t have time to wait. None of us do. We are in the last days and God sent us here at this time to prepare the way for our Savior, Jesus Christ, to come again. I am so greatful to be participating in this marvelous work. 

I´m sorry this is so short but I´m going to try to send some pictures as well. Know that I care so much about each and every one of you. 

Con Mucho Cariño,
Hermana Ariana Fuller


No comments:

Post a Comment