Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Segovia

July 21

Hola de Segovia:)

Today my companion and I are in Segovia with a group of Elders from our District and the missionaries that are serving here. 

This week has been a bit crazy but good. On Tuesday we had a Leadership training meeting and since I´m the only Hermana Leader in my zone I had to travel a lone so that was really really weird. Then on Wednesday we had Zone meeting and I had to give a talk. I talked about working with the members and helping them receive blessing from missionary work. Wednesday my companion had an hypoglycemia in the middle of the night and we had to give her the emergency shot and call the medics. It was a miracle that she was conscious and able to tell me what to do, because I am not an emergency person. After everything ended we said a prayer together and we both were crying. She is better now but the whole experience has kind of freaked me out and so sleeping has been a bit harder this week. But overall I am just really grateful to God. He really blessed us both in that situation. Thursday we spent a lot of time in the hospital while my companion had some tests don. Friday we were able to plan and have some lessons again. On saturday we had exchanges again and I was with Hermana Gálvez. She is from canada but her parents are from costa rica and guatemala. She has only been here for a month but she is an awesome missionary already. We had some really great lessons and not one of them failed! Probably the best exchange I´ve had my whole mission. Yesterday we had 2 new investigators come to church Mari and Jaime. Mari - is doing so great. She can be really hard to teach sometimes because she loves to talk. But we realized something really important about her learning process. We teach her a concept, then she is able to process what we just taught her and apply it to herself by relating it to other life experiences that she´s had. The teaching process may take longer but she is really learning and progressing and applying the gospel to her life. Jaime - has a lot of questions! They are all very good questions, though he gets very distracted because as we try to answer once question, another question comes to his mind. He has a lot of desire to learn though and has already read to 3 nephi in the book of mormon! While this week has been stressful we have also seen many miracles and tender mercies. (much more than I am able to write) 

os envío muchos besitos :)
Hermana Fuller








No comments:

Post a Comment