Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I love being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ

July 28, 2014

Mom:) 

I´m so happy to hear from you and to hear all of the miracles that are going on at home. There are really so many people that are incredible examples of Christlike love and service. I love being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ. I love having Christ as my constant Goal. Mom, I can´t believe it has been a year. I turned a year on the mission this week. It doesn´t feel real at all. But I´m so happy. God has blessed me so much and I want to continue giving back to him. 

Bartololmé - Recent convert. He is doing so great! We read the book of mormon with his this week and she understood everything perfectly. He has such a good attitude and desire to serve .We are helping his get prepared to recieve the aaronic priesthood soon! 

Jaime - Our biggest miracle this week. We had a lesson with him this week and he was a completely different person than before. In the lesson he told us of the experience he had after coming to church the last sunday. He said while he was there he felt a lot of love and friendship from a few of the members, none of which he had met before. This really impressed him and as he was walking home he started thinking about the friends that he had, none of which had ever shown him that much love and interest. This really impacted him and as he continued to walk he felt like he wanted to cry and he couldn´t keep it in. After that experience he decided that he wanted to change his life. He decided to stop drinking with his friends and to get up earlier in the morning to go running. He also told us that he kept having the image of me and my companion teaching him coming into his head. He says he loves meeting with us and He wants to keep coming to church because after he feels like he has more spiritual strength to keep going. I know that we have seen this miracle because we have been praying for him everyday. 

Alexia - Recent convert. She is doing so awesome. She is studying out of preach my gospel and even writes down her thoughts and testimony on the side columns. She still has about 6 years until she can serve a mission but she is going to be the best missionary ever. 

Tian - Is a chinese girl that we met and we started helping her study for her english exams. On saturday her mom drove us in there car to the chapel for the english classes and we were able to give them a tour of the chapel. They really liked it and want to come one sunday to see all of the people there. 

This week.... I FINISHED THE BOOK OF MORMON IN SPANISH!!! :) I feel so happy saying that. For me it is a big accomplishment. I remember when I first started reading it I had to read one verse in spanish then repeat it in english. Now I don´t even need my english scriptures near me. And even just to finish it. This was the third time I´ve read the whole book all the way through (I´ve read it once before alone and once with my family). I know that The Book of Mormon is true. I know that it is the word of God and that it testifies of Jesus Christ as the Saviour of the world. I know that it brings us closer to God and helps us to being more like His Son, Jesus Christ. And I know that anyone and everyone that reads this book, and then asks God sincerely and with real intent, to know if it´s true, that they can and will recieve their own answer. And that answer will change your life. 

I know that Christ lives and He is our Savior. I know that God is our Father and He loves us SO much. I know that if we pray in faith we will recieve answers to our prayers and God will give us miracles according to our faith in His Son Jesus Christ. 

Hermana Fuller



Intercambios with Hermana Rojas


Hermana's in our zone



No comments:

Post a Comment