Thursday, August 15, 2013

So I´m halfway through my time here at the CCM

Dear Family,

Thank you so much for the Package! You should have seen me and my companion freaking out! Getting things in the mail is the best thing in the entire world. Wehn we found out grandma and grandpa were taking our house we both screamed and said " we have a house!" How is the house search in AZ coming? I also got a package from the Days which was super nice. Thank you Grandma for the letter you sent me on Dear Elder.

So I´m halfway through my time here at the CCM. How crazy is that? This week my district sang Come Thou Fount at the fireside Sunday. We are going to have our teacher record it and put it on facebook. Add him as a friend, his name is Mauricio Javier Larrea Baque. The number turned out so beautiful!

Lots of funny things have happened this week. This time things I have said... First was when i was giving the closing prayer for our class. I accidently called our teacher HermanO instead of HermanA. Our whole district started laughing until I could mutter "Lo Siento En El Nombre de Jesucristo, Amen." It was hilarious. Another happened during a lesson with our investigator, Carlos. My companion asked me "how do you say we love you?" I thought about it and suddenly blurted out "Te amo." meaning "I love you!" We all started laughing and didn´t stop until our lesson was over.

This week we also had the most amazing lesson with Alejanra. during the lesson I had the prompting to share the story of when Mary Abbey passed away. The spirit was so strong and even though she is not a real investigator, I know she felt the spirit.

This week I have learned a lot about the Plan of Salvation. Our district had a deep discussion about it where I became so overwhelemed i started crying. I realized how beautiful and how grand it is. I feel incredibly humbled to know God put his trust in me to teach His plan to His children, my brothers and sisters. We are so blessed to have the atonement and a God and Savior that are merciful and have so much love for us. the most important thing i learned is that it is called The Plan of Salvation, Plan of Happiness, Plan of Redemption - Not the Plan of Condemnation. We have to do all we can but we should never feel like it is impossible to receive salvation. God loves us so much. I realize this more and more everyday. I am so overwhelmed when I think of God´s love for us. Elder Rassmussen put it perfectly, ¨God is like your little old Grandma. Even when you break her 1000 year old vase she still gives you a cookie." I love being here on a mission and I´m so thankful I´m blessed to be in our family. 

I Love all of you.

Love,

Hermana Ariana Fuller

No comments:

Post a Comment