Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Hardest week of the transfer

Dear Mom!

Wow every week just seems like so long ago, I can barely even remember what I wrote to you last week haha. I Loved reading your email too. You seem so happy which makes me happy as well. 

First off, how is everyone doing? How´s susan? I LOVE the pictures. Do you realize that in less that two months we´ll be skyping again. SO WEIRD. I feel like that was yesterday. 

You here all of these missionaries talking about miracles like that and it seems amazing, but I didn´t exactly realize that ya miracles like that happen until I¨ve been on the mission. Every day of life is a blessing and a miracle. And I know that with every day I´m just going to continue learning and seeing the blessing of God in my life. We always need to remember God and acknowledge him in all things. 

Well, this week was probably the hardest of the transfer, but it´s fine because that is to be expected in misisonary work. It seems like everyone and their dog are, for lack of a better description, "freaking out." Our investigators are going through a lot of trials, but it is such a blessing to me to be in their lives. Joe was scheduled to be baptised on Saturday and passed his interview and everything... but long story short, he still needs a bit more time. I seriously love this guy, and he has more desire to follow Christ and be a member of this church than anyone I´ve ever met. He just has had many trials in his life which affect how is now. I know that through the Atonement of Jesus Christ Joe will be able to take this step. For now we are continuing to work with him. Keep him in your prayers. 

Members. Are. Awesome. I forwarded you some pictures of Hermana Eva. She is this adorable convert from Ecuador and she has just taken us under her wing. Right afer I got better from being sick, my companion got sick. Well, Eva was coming over to drop off some hangers that she got me (I was living all last transfer out of my suitcases because there was not enough closet space, and now that I have a closet there aren´t any hangers.) Well after she had given me the hangers and saw the sick state of my companion, she told us she was going to get something and that she´d be right back. Well, she came back with a butload of cleaning supplies and random vegetables and proceeded to DEEP clean our whole piso and then make us a vegetable soup. She is amazing. These people here seriously inspire me. 

Well, besides from this I´m afraid there is not much more left to share. I bought Jamón today. Like Jamón Jamón. It´s delicious. I don´t know what I´m going to do when I get back because Jamón doesn´t exist in the US. 

As far as the package goes... Just a homeade treat and letters sound fantastic. Haha I shared the flaming hot cheetos and the oreos with some of the native hermanas here and they loved them. Oh! One sister from Peru was asking me if you could send some of the cheetos for her. lol she loved them.

Okay. I love you mom! I´m glad to hear that everyone and everything is well. Tell Dad Hi and I love him too. March 19th is Father´s Day here in Spain. 

Que Tenga una buenísima semana. 

Hermana Ariana Fuller

ps. Do you have any ideas or thoughts about what I should do when I get home?? Just thinking. 

Bishop Lago & Ari



Eva 

Celisa Visit

Hermana Cabrera


No comments:

Post a Comment