Monday, June 16, 2014

This month of June is called the Month of Invitation, here in Spain

MOM:) 

How are you? So I asked the same question to Dad, but what did those missionaries talk about exactly? How was it eating with the sister missionaries? I miss your cooking! My stomachs been a bit terrible lately. I´m still having some problems with digestion and also gases in my stomach. Any suggestions? And wow go you and dad!!! When do you leave for Hawaii? I´ll for sure think of some experiences that I´ve had and get them written down. I love that idea of a family book. I think I´d like to write a book one day.And don´t worry mom, I write everyday. It may not be a lot or very detailed but I always write something. We´ll have to make a scrapbook together!!  I´m so exciting that you are enjoying looking up the questions from general conferance!  Let me know what you learn:)  

The highlight of our week... ALEXIA´S BAPTISM!!!!! It was a very beautiful experience. Her mom came and she bore her testimony. She also came to church for the first time to see Alexia be confirmed. The baptism has really united their family and we have seen miracles happening with them. Alexia loves the young women´s program and she was just glowing all during church. She also has been talking with us about how she wants to serve a mission and how she doesn´t want to have to wait 7 years (she´s only 12). Her younger sister also really wants to get baptized although she´s only 6. The gospel really does change our lifes and bless families. 

Another miracle that happened this week... For the past couple of weeks we have been trying to meet with the one of the counselors in the bishopric and his wife. Yesterday we got a call from her asking if we could go help her with her visiting teaching. We went with her and she also came with us to teach another lesson. After she invited us over to her house and we were able to meet with them both! I know that no matter what it is, If we put in our effort and give God our best, He will open doors for us to accomplish his work. 

This month of June is called the Month of Invitation, here in Spain. We are really encouraging all of the members to Invite others to learn about the gospel this month. Whether it be inviting someone to come to church or inviting someone to a family home evening in your home, there is something that we all can do this month to invite the people we love to come unto christ. (hey mom did anyone in our family ever have the chance to give a book of mormon to someone??) I hope that everyone can really pray and seek these missionary opportunities this month, because with them comes tremendous blessings and great joy. 

Con mucho Cariño,
Hermana Fuller














No comments:

Post a Comment