Wednesday, September 4, 2013

It's our last day in the MTC

Hi mom!
We were allowed to get on really quickly today because it´s our last day at the MTC. Tomorrow I will find out my trainer and first area of my mission. I couldn´t be more excited! Tell grandma thank you for the package she sent me. And thank you for giving her those vitamin packets. I am almost out so include those in whatever you send next! Tell the family hi and thanks for all of the prayers and support. I have to hurry because I have to figure out how to get all of my things re-packed... haha it will be interesting. But tonight we´re having Pizza so everyone is pretty excited for that as well. I also have more pictures to send you! Tell everyone in the family I´d love to hear from them. Also, if you couldn´t get that package sent to Tim that´s alright. Maybe we could save it for Christmas or something. How´s his brother Matthew doing? Well, I am both excited and nervous to get out into the field. I hope everything is going well at home. Have you started any school yet again? I Love You Mom!

Expect an e-mail from me again next monday!!

Love,

Hermana Ariana Fuller

No comments:

Post a Comment